Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'll procrastinate tomorrow...

This whole college thing is bringing back memories from last year. Senior year, you know, when that "senioritis" thing kicks in. You don't care about anything but getting out of there. You get homework and you think "oh, i'll get it done later" then later rolls around and you just keep pushing it back further & further. Well, at least I did. I just let the days fly by & I couldn't wait until 2:55 to get out of that place. Well, I kinda get the same thoughts this year. I can't find motivation to do the assignments. I litterally have to force myself to sit down and focus. It's not that I forget about them, because I constantly tell myself, in my head, that I really need to get it done so I won't have anything to worry about. I could take this post as a perfect example. I've been sitting here trying to focus for about an hour now, but somehow my computer screen keeps changing to facebook instead of the website for my government class. Hmm. Although I guess this counts for something. I really need to find a way to stay motivated and get my work done first so I have nothing to stress about later. Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. facebook!!!!!!!!!! k. i'll get back to you later about ideas. hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah thats a god idea in itself. i been on the book alllll day haha

    ReplyDelete