Thursday, September 10, 2009

Writing from the darkness

While I was reading this story, I felt like I was able to connect with the writer. Especially on page 7 when she began to talk about some of the things she wrote in her journals, like about how she felt like she didnt fit into her family or she was the oddbal, always the one geting in trouble. I can remember having feelings such as those growing up too, i'm not sure how old the writer is but I remeber feeling those ways when I was about 14 or so. I felt like I could never do anything right, my little brother was perfect in my parent and and i ised to sit in my room and write about my feelings because I felt that I couldnt share it with anyone because they wouldn't be able to relate. I kinda think that everyone has feelings like these growing up though. Sometimes girls more than boys, because everyone knows we are much more emotional. I thought this was a good piece to read though. I enjoyed it, a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment