The ending was nothing like what I was expecting. I thought it was the best part of the book. Montag finally did what he needed to do. He put himself before anyone else and did what was right for him. I thought it was kinda crazy when he was running across the highway to get to faber's house. Also, I found Guy to become a little clever towards the end when he went and placed the rest of the books into another firemans house and tried to disguise himself from the police. But what I found weird was that when he met Granger and the other men, I realized he left his wife behind, but it was almost like he started a new life and then it ended. I didn't really like that. I wanted to know how his life continued on or if the police ever caught him.
I definately liked the book though, maybe the movie has an alternate ending? I'm thinking about watching it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment