Monday, October 19, 2009

balloon boy?

Okay so I was on my way to work when I heard all of the (supposedly) tragic news about the little boy in the balloon. I was scared for him and for his parents, but when I later heard that it was a set up. The little boy ratted his parents out in a interview saying "you told me to do this for the show". So basically they are all starving for attention..well, now you got it! They said the charges are being overlooked. How can someone get away with something like that? I feel that it's the same thing as prank calling 911. The dad keeps denying it but all of the puzzle pieces fit. I think he deserves the maximum sentence. whatever it may be. It costed a ton of money to get those helicopters and military police out there to "save" the little boy. some people just need a life. Why would you lie about something like that? Havent they ever heard of karma?

Here's the full story:
http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20091018/US.Balloon.Boy/

No comments:

Post a Comment