Monday, December 7, 2009

just something to think about..

if you think you're unhappy, look at them...











If you think your salary is low, how about her?










If you think you don't have many friends...














When you feel like giving up, think of this man...














if you think you suffer in life, do you you suffer as much as he does?








If you complain about your transportation system, how about them?











if you think society is unfair to you, how her?

















Are you still complaining?



























































Observe around you and be thankful for all that you have in this transitory lifetime...
* I thought this was a good time to post this. I just got back form costa rica and i've seen a lot of things I've never even imagined of. It was definately an expierence that made me appreciate what I have & also realize that when ever I think I have to "sooo bad" that there are so many people out there that have it way worse that I do.



Source: I received this via email from a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment