sometimes you see things and all you can say is why..
well here is a few things that make me want to scream at the sight of them:
Cow and giraffe print purses- I'm not sure if this is a disease that's spread across the nation or it's just an epidemic in Texas. It's hideous. Also, see leather studded cross purses. I don't know whether the people who buy these do it because they want to flaunt their love for Jesus or buy them just because they're under the impression that they look good. I think the ladies who buy these are also typically wanna-be MILFs. The hard-core cross, giraffe, and cow-print purses just don't strike me as an aesthetically pleasing look.
Twitter- I don't understand why this is so popular. I'm proud to say that I've never visited the website, nor do I intend to. Isn't it just like Facebook, but only status updates? I honestly don't care to hear your daily play-by-play. Going grocery shopping! Getting my grub on at McD's! Taking a crap! No one really cares.
Bumpits- Is it just because I'm in Texas that people think that bigger is better? Big hair? Just makes you look like an alien with an over-sized head to me.
anyone elde know of more repulsive trends?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment